Palm_Reading By Institute Of Vedic Astrology Dec 12 2016
Palm Lines will tell When will you get Married
1. Marriages -After one age, all parents feel uneasy about the marriage of their children. They also start dreaming about the marriage of their son or daughter. Their wish remains that their offspring can get a good spouse as soon as possible, with whom he or she can spend his forthcoming life happily.
2. Hand lines -There is nothing to worry about in the case of marriage because when the marriage is going to happen, it will. All the information about the marriage of your offspring is there in the palm. Learn to read palm lines in the Institute of Vedic Astrology.
3. Marriage's future -We are going to present an analysis in which conditions does the marriage of the person gets affected, that's what we are going to present here. At the same time, we will also tell you how it is known that what will be the exact age of marriage for you. We will give you some tips, after knowing that you will be able to decide how the future of your married life, through your multiple palm lines.
4. Multiple lines -If there is more than one marriage line in the hands of a person then there may be chances of double marriage or love affair before marriage which will not turn into a marriage. If the line is thinner than the normal line it will indicate the bad health of your spouse after the marriage.
5. Mercury Mountains -Below the junior, there is Mercury Mountain, from which the heart goes out to the Jupiter Mountain. The marriage of a person assessed by the horizontal lines that appear in the middle of the finger and between the heart lines.
6. Form of life partner -The number of lines, the proper age for their marriage and their design is determined by the form of marriage line and the number of marriages.
7. Love marriage -The places of Jupiter, Venus and Mars on the palm of the people who want to get married should also be very effective. Whether it is possible to get married or not, it can clear based on the lines visible on the mountain but if obstacles are coming, then Jupiter and Venus can give the correct information about the nature of the mountain boyfriend or girlfriend.
8. Small or large line -When the line of marriage appears smaller or more than the other lines, then it is a sign that you are likely to have an inter-caste marriage. Some people also believe that it speaks of a person being married to a rich or poor family.
9. Marriage delay -If the Jupiter Mountain present in your hand tilted towards Saturn, then it means that your marriage will happen only after the age of 30. If the line of marriage on a man's palm is far away from the heart line and if there is no auspicious sign in place of Jupiter, then it is a proof that the marriage of the concerned person is going on in a long life.
10. No marriage line -If a person does not have a line of marriage in the hands of a person, then it does not mean that the concerned person will never get married. On the contrary, it is an indicator that marriage delayed unnecessarily. You should take measures for this.
11. Chances of marriage breakdown -If the line of hand breaks after reaching the middle, it is the sign that the possibility of marriage breakdown is strong. But other signs or lines of palm can prevent marriage from breaking then they are also considered. So, Palmistry can help you get the exact idea of your marriage.
12. Sun's place -The line of long and reaching the sun's place points to a financially rich life partner. Apart from this, if your marriage line is cutting other vertical lines, then it is a sign that there will be a lot of delay in your marriage.
13. Annoying life -If any other line comes on the marriage line, it makes married life annoying. Also, any kind of mark above the marriage line denied the wife's pleasure.
14. Clarity of Saturn Mountains -There is no will to get marry in the person whose Saturn Mountain is fairly clear. If a line meets the line from the lunar mountain, then such a person gets married.
15. Future calculations -It is also believed that palmistry proved only when the future is calculated according to the current circumstances.
16. Real future - To know all the information about your real future, you will have to go to the shelter of other branches of astrology.
17. Authentic -Such as horoscope diagnosis, question horoscope or tarot card readings. With all this help you can accurately get to know at which age your marriage is going to happen.
18. Widefield -The area of these branches of astrology is quite wide. With this help, you can know your future, but if you find that your future is not in your favor or there is a problem in it, then you will get satisfied with it and you can try to control the unfavorable situations in your life as well.
Join an online distance learning Palmistry course at the Institute of Vedic Astrology and become a master of palm reading.
प्रकृति ने मनुष्य को छठी इंद्री के रूप में मन का उपहार दिया है। इस सौगात के बलबूते पर मनुष्य कई अनसुलझी पहेलियां भी सुलझा लेता है और कई रहस्यों से पर्दा भी उठा सकता है। उनमें से एक गुण यह है कि वह शुभ या अशुभ को देखकर उनके मूलभूत कारणों का पता भी लगा सकता है| शायद यही वजह है, कि ज्योतिष शास्त्र के आधार पर जीवन में होने वाले कष्ट देखकर राहु के अशुभ होने की बात पता लगा सकते हैं|
स्थितियां कष्टों के अनुसार अशुभ राहु -
जीवन में जब कष्ट आते हैं, तो उनके कारण अशुभ ग्रह होते हैं। अलग-अलग ग्रहों के अशुभ होने पर अलग-अलग प्रकार के कष्ट मिलते हैं। हम राहु की विभिन्न अशुभ स्थिति को उनके परिणामों द्वारा समझते हैं।
- यदि जीवन में सुख की हानि है या अपमान मिल रहा हो या परिवार से समाज से अपमान मिल रहा हो तो समझना चाहिए कि राहु जन्म कुंडली में अशुभ होकर लग्न में बैठा है।
- यदि जातक को धन हानि हो रही हो, खास कर स्थाई या पैतृक संपत्ति की हानि से नुकसान हो या व्यापार में धन हानि हो या जातक की वाणी में क्षोभ हो या वाणी में कटुता कहीं गई हो या कुटुम से वियोग या विरोध हो तब उस स्थिति में राहु अशुभ होकर द्वितीय भाव अर्थात धन भाव में बैठा होता हैl
- यदि जातक के परिवार में कलह - क्लेश बढ़ गया हो या उसके मन में दुख निराशा हो या कृषि या संपदा की हानि हो रही हो, तो निश्चित रूप से अशुभ राहु चौथे भाव अर्थात माता के भाव में स्थित है।
- यदि जातक की बुद्धि भ्रमित होने के कारण हानि हो रही हो या उसे सबके प्रति कु विचार आते हो या वह कुसंगति में पड़ गया हो या उसे पुत्र या मित्रों से दुख व क्लेश मिल रहा हो या उसके हर कार्य में बाधा आती हो तो समझना चाहिए कि अशुभ राहु पंचम भाव में स्थित हैl
- यदि जातक के अपनी पत्नी से मतभेद हो या उसके दांपत्य जीवन में तनाव हो या उसके साथ अलगाव की स्थिति हो तो निश्चित रूप से अशुभ राहु सप्तम भाव अर्थात विवाह स्थान में स्थित है ।
- यदि जातक को हर क्षेत्र में अपमान मिल रहा हो या हर कार्य में असफलता वह अपयश मिल रहा हो या उसके पद से उसे कई बार अब अवनति मिलती हो या उसे महान शारीरिक कष्ट उठाने पड़ते हो तो ऐसे में जन्म कुंडली में अशुभ राहु अष्टम भाव अर्थात मृत्यु के स्थान में स्थित होता है l
- यदि जातक के अपने पिता से मतभेद या विरोध होते हो या गुरुजन से विरोध होते हो या उसके भाग्य में बाधा या हानि होती है, तो उस स्थिति में राहु अशुभ होकर नवम भाव अर्थात भाग्य स्थान में स्थित है।
- यदि जातक के आपस में खर्चे बढ़ गए हो या उसे अनावश्यक जुर्माना भरना पड़ रहा हो या दंड का भागी बन रहा हो या उसे शारीरिक पीड़ा अधिक हो या उसकी बंधन की स्थितियां हो तो निश्चित रूप से अशुभ राहु द्वादश भाव अर्थात बारहवें स्थान में स्थित है।
निष्कर्ष- इस प्रकार जातक के जीवन में मिलने वाले परिणामों से राहु के अशुभ या शुभ होने के संकेत मिलते हैं।
अपने जीवन या संबंधित लोगों के इन तत्वों और पहलुओं के बारे में अधिक जानने के लिए आप IVA से ज्योतिष के विषय में ऑनलाइन अधययन कर सकते हैं। आप भी एक कुशल ज्योतिष बन सकते है, अगर आप किसी प्रतिष्ठित संसथान से वैदिक ज्योतिष विषय में अध्यन करते है, तो जैसे इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ वैदिक एस्ट्रोलॉजी।
Every new day holds new opportunities and new beginnings. So just like the days, every new month is a new life. The new month brings new hopes, wishes, challenges, and desires. All you need is to identify the opportunities and make it more fruitful for you.
The new month holds different things and different situations according to the person; this is because every person has different horoscope and different zodiac signs. The effects of the horoscope are different in each zodiac as per Astrology. To get to know about the various aspects of Astrology according to the months and its effects on the person’s life we must get a basic idea about Astrology and horoscope.
What are Astrology and Horoscope?
Astrology is the study of celestial objects in the sky, where every each and every change in the position of the planet affects human lives. This is the science behind the planetary effects and changes in the sky. Its aim is to study the positions, motions, and properties of the different planets and how it affects the human’s life on the earth.
The horoscope word is developed with the Greek words ‘hora’ and ‘scopos’ which means time and observer. This simply observes the time and positions of the celestial objects that are planets.
We consider a horoscope an astrological chart or a kind of diagram which represents the movements of the planets, Sun, Moon, Saturn, Mercury, Venus, etc at the time of the birth of the person. It also shows the astrological aspects and other sensitive angles at the time of an event or the birth of the person.
Now according to Astrology, every person has a different horoscope and different zodiac. This is the main reason why the effects of the planets and their positions affect the person individually.
The upcoming month is December 2019 which is bringing new beginnings and waxing cycle (a cycle between which moon occurs between the new moon and full moon) for the people which is great for jumping into action. This will gonna highly affect the particular signs and going to provide them more philosophical attitude in life. All the planets like Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, and Venus are looking into proper harmony within each other.
As the year is going to end soon but the effects of planets and positions will last.
This is the last month through which you can make your endings much better and remarkable with your work, passion, goals, and opportunities. As we have discussed before that every person has different effects in their horoscope according to their sign this month.
Lets’ have a look at the changing positions of the different planets in some particular zodiac signs and some of its effects.
-The sun will be going to remain in Sagittarius until the end of December as it will promote enthusiasm, desire to be joyful and happy and searching for new opportunities.
- Mars and Mercury will be there for the whole month in Scorpio, this will going to bring courage, energy, and combative nature in the native.
-The planet Venus is going to shift in Capricorn. This will be quite difficult for the people having this sign as they will go to have little arguments with their loved ones and troubles in their love life as one should keep calm and patience to handle the situation.
- Jupiter will be going to enter in Capricorn as it will increase your endurance and self-respect.
- Mercury is also going to transit in Sagittarius. The best suggestion for the Sagittarius people is to be optimistic as this the key to your success.
- When Venus is going to shift to the other sign Saturn will be shifting to Capricorn after the Venus. As will going to give you the big changes in your life like an abundance of affluence, authority, increase in the administrative skill and high designation.
The best way to predict your life and days is Astrology where you will be having every minute details about the positions and effects of the planets in your life. Else you can also learn Astrology to get accurate predictions by yourself.
The best place for Astrology is the Institute of Vedic Astrology which is offering online distance learning courses , online video courses all over the world with the best quality study material and guidance with the option of online Combo courses. Come join the institute to become a part of Astrology.
Do you always look after the beauty of the plants wherever you go? Or you just love to maintain the bulk of plants into your house to make it more beautiful and close to nature?
As we all know plants and trees are the source of our life as plants and trees provide us the oxygen to live and survive. But they are more to it as it also helps to bring prosperity in life.
There are many people out there, who just love to plant trees and shrubs in their houses to make it look more beautiful and attractive. You will be surprised to know that plants and trees are also a part of Vastu!
What is Vastu?
Vastu is the ancient science of architecture which helps us to manage the energies and vibes in and around the house with the help of some principles and techniques.
The one who believes and follows Vastu in their house will surely like to get to know about particular plants and benefits from it. But for the ones who love to have plants in their house should also have a look at it. Here you will get interesting facts about plants as per Vastu which will not only make your house beautiful but through Vastu, it will also make your house more peaceful and healthy living. It will be interesting to know that plants and trees are used as cures and remedies in Vastu and it actually gives its effects positively.
Do you ever think that, in how many ways you can just use the particular plant or tree in your house to make it more peaceful and happy? Well, maybe no! According to Vastu indoor plants also holds great significance as well as health benefit and difference. In Vastu also it holds great significance and importance. Not only Vastu but plants have huge significance in Chinese Feng Shui also.
Let’s check out some interesting tips and information about plants and Vastu in your house.
Indoor plants have great benefits too. Basil, Money plant, Lily, Lotus, and Jasmine are some plants that can easily be planted indoor and which later provides great significance as it brings a positive flow of energy in the house.
- Basil Plant
- Money Plant
- Basil- Basil is the most auspicious and sacred plant in India. It is believed that it is most pious among all as it also contains its medical benefits to the user. If you want to place that according to the Vastu you can place the Basil plant in the north, northeast or east direction, but it shouldn’t be placed in the south direction.
- Money Plant- This plant has its own unique features in the house. This plant is planted inside and outside of the house for getting great benefits from it. As the name suggests this plant promotes money that is wealth. This is the plant that attracts money in the native's house when planted or placed as per Vastu. As it can increases the money-saving habit of the person and increases the flow of the money in the house.
- Jasmine- Women use to wear Jasmine flowers in their hairs because it is said that it brings good luck and prosperity in the family. It is also used as the traditional medicine against skin disease, ulcers and other skin related problems.
- Lotus- Lotus is the most beautiful flower in the Indian culture and it is used in many ways as well. But according to Vastu you can place Lotus at the entrance of the house. You can also place it in the house as well. The Lotus is located with Goddess Laxmi as well.
- Lily- It can easily be planted inside and outside of the house. As it is the plant which can be placed in less sunlight and can be planted anywhere in the house. For the house which doesn’t have the proper windows or ventilation, it is the best plant to be grown inside the house.
According to Vastu these plants should be planted and kept according to the Vastu directions to get the great benefits. Vastu principles and Institute of Vedic Astrology suggests that plants should be kept in east and northeast directions of the house, which will give the best positive effects in the house.
There are many more things about plants you should know first before planting them in the house. You can get the best knowledge about Vastu and many other plants as per Vastu principles in the Institute of Vedic Astrology.
Learn Vastu from the best Vastu institute the Institute of Vedic Astrology, where you get the Best Distance Learning Course facility under the expert Vastu guides of IVA. Join and create a difference in your life.
India is the land of culture, traditions, knowledge, art and more other different fields. Here any kind of knowledge is appreciable and empowered. The one who wants to spend a different and unique life will always choose a different and interesting work field and career in their life. It is very important to spend different and individual life which will give you satisfaction and happiness in life.
Our happiness is our concern and our career is our choice. If you are looking for an easy yet interesting career field, then you can choose Numerology as your career field.
This is great for people who love numbers or mathematics. Well, don’t get scared! If you are not a math lover, Numerology still can be learned easily because it does not include deep math or formulas, as anyone can learn this art of numbers with basic math knowledge.
What Numerology is?
There are still many people who always think that the word or terminology ‘Numerology’ is full of confusing math, formulas and various principles but actually, Numerology is just the simple art of foretelling with the help of numbers.
Now you are in the thought that how will numbers can tell you the future! Yes, it can.
Numbers have the power of foretelling your future with deep meaning and relevant information. If you are aware of Astrology then surely you know that Astrology is a way to predict future through person’s date, time and day of birth. Through horoscope, the Astrologers tell the future and life-related information about the person. In the same way, Numerology also works.
In Numerology, the Numerologists use the date of birth of the person to predict his or her personality traits, destiny, events, and circumstances. Just like Astrology, Numerology provides a blueprint of the person’s life which is quite accurate.
The Numerology Numbers-
It is not a matter of confusion that normal numbers and Numerology are different. These are the normal numbers but with meaning, information and sometimes with mystical concepts. There are a variety of different series and expressions of numbers which hold different meaning and information.
According to the Numerologists, everything in this world is dependent upon the mystical properties of the numbers. Those you get aware of this can easily predict their future, career and many more things only with the help of numbers. Some kind of numbers in Numerology is:
-Life Path number
These are some kind of numbers which shows many things about person’s life and other various aspects. This is how numbers work in a human’s life to show them the right path.
How to be a Numerologist?
There are many ways to become a numerologist. But to become an expert in something, you have to learn the art perfectly. There are many options through which you can learn Numerology and become a Numerology expert but for that, you need proper certifications and skills to prove yourself in front of your clients.
Institute of Vedic Astrology, Indore is offering online distance learning courses in Numerology and other allied subjects which will give you the certification after the completion of course duration.
This course will help you to become a Numerology expert with their quality study content under the guidance of expert numerologists.
Every object on this planet has its own importance and uses. Those objects hold their importance according to their nature and benefits which they are offering to human beings. Even the stones of this planet are used in many ways. Stones also hold importance in the life of human beings.
Which type of stones is used in human’s life?
The early man initially used stones for hunting and for making weapons and later they started making houses from those stones. As time passes man came across advancement and civilization. They discovered many different stones from the mother earth which had some mysterious powers and energies.
Gems and crystals are those mysterious stones that are used by human beings. Gems and crystals are used all over the globe in different ways. Some common uses of gems and crystals are- for making jewelry, meditation, gifts, healing therapy, as well as in technology.
Many people want to learn gems and crystals therapy in India, some wanted to learn it because they have a personal interest and some use to learn to increase their knowledge in different fields of works.
Some astrologers want to learn this to suggest better gems to the person in the astrological aspect to make them face their life-related problems in a better way or get healed from any faults in their horoscope.
If we talk about old astrologers we can assume that many astrologers don’t have proper command on the English language because they have studied and learned astrology in the Hindi language. For them, learning gems and crystal therapy is quite difficult to understand.
Benefits of learning gems and crystals in Hindi-
-Those people who are not comfortable in English language can apply for this course and become an expert.
-It is good for astrologers to suggest better gems and crystals to their clients.
-You can easily understand the name of the gems in Hindi and can easily find that in the Indian market.
-You can use your knowledge in day to day life and can advise your family and friends also about it who are unaware of stones.
-You can start your part-time career in India as a gem and crystal therapist.
Learning Gems and Crystals in Hindi is easy with IVA-
IVA (Institute of Vedic Astrology) is the new platform to learn gems and crystals therapy in Hindi. Learning becomes easy when it is done with your comfort language. Now people who are comfortable in language Hindi can learn gems and crystals therapy from the Institute of Vedic Astrology.
The Institute of Vedic Astrology is offering online distance learning courses in gems and crystals therapy in Hindi with simple language and easy to understand content. Now you can opt for an online correspondence course of gems and crystals and can get a certificate in it.
Tarot Card reading is getting popular in many countries of the world nowadays including in India also. Many people believe in the effects of Tarot Card reading. Tarot Card reading is the form of divination which means working with the divine or with your higher self.
It is a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment as imaged through 78 symbolic cards. Those cards of tarot include deep and hidden meaning inside it.
What is Tarot Card?
Tarot Cards are basically originated in Italy where rich people were used to play the game with Tarot Cards which was named “Tarocchi”. Later those cards were used to tell the future and the fortune of the person.
The Tarot Card includes 22 major Arcana and 56 minor Arcana cards which holds some symbols, pictures and meanings in it and which help the person to get the insights of their life through the meaning of the card.
Many people are worried about their future, life, career, job, wealth, relationship, etc for which
Tarot Cardcan also be used to choose the right path in life.
To maintain your life with peace and comfort you can go for Tarot Card reading which will help you to get insights into your future, choose the right path and decisions in your life.
Why Tarot Card Reading?
Confusion in life creates conflicts and misunderstanding in relationships and also depression or tension in official / personal life. Through Tarot Card reading you can get to know about your past deeds, present life and future events and get the right answers to your questions.
- It will help you to get connected with your life in a spiritual as well as psychological way. It will provide you the guidelines for your future.
- It will help you to connect with your soul and spiritual energies.
- The Tarot Card helps you to tell your fortune and misfortune.
- It will help you to choose the right career and life path.
- It will help you to maintain and control your life, after knowing the readings according to your life you can welcome every upcoming situation of life.
- After learning Tarot Card, you can start your part-time career as a Tarot Card reader.
Where to learn Tarot Card Reading?
There are very few platforms where you will get the facility of learning Tarot Card reading.
Institute of Vedic Astrology is the best institute for learning Tarot Cards online with the best study material and experts of the institute.
Institute of Vedic Astrology has now introduced an online video course of Tarot Card, where you will get the best online study experience like a live Tarot Card classroom by the expert itself. You can learn Tarot Cards from online video courses and correspondence courses at your home with an online distance learning facility at the Institute of Vedic Astrology.
You will also get email support at the time of doubt or problem. The language used in our study material and video lectures are very easy to understand by any person as we have used very simple and straight language.
If you wish to learn Tarot Cardreading & become an expert Tarot Card reader then you must learn the process until the end of all the cards to get the best knowledge about it.
Join our institute for best quality and interesting learning experience.
Before you learn anything you should get to know about it in a formal way so that you have a basic idea about the subject.
What is Feng Shui ?
For many people, this word is new and interesting, mostly for the Indians. So, let's get an idea about this term. In English Feng Shui means 'Wind-Water'. Feng Shui is a Chinese ancient art and science of placement which deals with nature and energy in the house for humans in a favorable and beneficial manner. The experts of Feng Shui claim that a positive and auspicious environment in our home can be created only by following the easy rules of Feng Shui.
Feng Shui is a Chinese system of designing buildings, homes, offices and space arrangement according to special rules which are related to about the flow of energy, which aimed to achieve harmony with the surroundings, because according to Chinese Mythology a system of spiritual energies, both good and evil are present in natural features of environment.
Nowadays, many people around the world follow and believe in Feng Shui, because it has given them true results in their life after its application. The best place for learning Feng Shui in India and outside India is the Institute of Vedic Astrology. The institute will guide you throughout the course period and help you to become an expert in the field of feng shui.
Benefits of learning Feng Shui-
- It will help to generate positive flow in your house and harmonizes the environment.
- Feng Shui helps to bring happiness and prosperity to the house.
- It will make the environment of your house pure and refreshing.
- If you are facing any kind of misery in your house or any sought of negative environment then you can apply Feng Shui principles to get rid of that.
- It will help you to maintain the energy, related to water, light and air.
- Feng Shui will help your family to get the negativity free environment and make their mind and soul positive.
- You can also start your own career in Feng Shui by learning Feng Shui from IVA and will work professionally.
Subjects like Feng Shui are very interesting and easy learning which only includes some principles, tools and techniques which you have to apply at your home or living space. After applying those principles in construction, designing and decorating you can make your house positive and free from evil energies that are present in our nearer environment.
Many people love to learn new things only sitting at their homes because they don’t want to go outside in any college or institute. Time and other schedule doesn’t allow many people to learn different things in their life.
If you want to learn anything new you should always learn it from the beginning. Many people want to learn different and unique things in their life, so learning Feng Shui will make you unique and different from everyone.
Applying Feng Shui in the house is the new trend. Some people use Feng Shui in their house just because they like it some way and found it interesting but on the other hand, many people believe to make their house pure and positive.
Many people just apply Feng Shui only by listening to the people rather than knowing the uses and effects of that tool or system of Feng Shui. It is necessary to understand the concept behind it before using anything for the first time.
How to learn Feng Shui?
There are many options available to Learn Feng Shui at your home, with the help of the internet it had become very easy to learn anything only sitting at your home. Learning has now become very easy and convenient with various methods of learning.
The best way of learning is with the books and Institute of Vedic Astrology has the best available study material for you to learn fengshui with their easy language module. The modules are designed in such a manner that any person can understand it without any regular classes or teachers.
Institute of Vedic Astrology is here to offer you an online distance learning course in Feng Shui under the guidance of experts and professionals who are available to provide you with online email support at any time.
Learn Feng Shui with IVA and become an expert in the subject, with their professional Distance Learning Diploma Course. Now learning has become easy with IVA and their online distance learning courses.
Have you ever noticed the shape or the flexibility of your thumb? Do you believe that there is a certain relationship between the thumbs and your character? When a person having sufficient knowledge in Palmistry looks at your thumb, he/she will be able to tell your entire character. Here are some of the basic details that you can know by the flexibility and shape of the thumb.
Length of the segment of the thumb
When the first half of the thumb is longer than the second half, it means that you will have an iron will and you are a hard-working person. When it comes to love, you will be 100% dedicated and faithful to the core. When both halves are equal, it indicates that you are balanced and you will understand what you are doing during every situation. When the first half of the figure is longer than the second half, it represents your quality of perfectionism.
As per Indian Palmistry, when your thumb can bend more and when it is more flexible, it represents that you can adapt to anyone and are flexible to any situation. If your thumb does not bend, it means that your mind will not change according to the situation and people will have to talk twice before they can manipulate you.
Straight or crooked thumb
A straight thumb denotes that you are a serious person and crooked one expresses that you are less serious and you can express yourself easily. If you want to learn about them you can learn Palmistry and it enables you to predict the future just by reading the palm of the person.
Degrees between your thumb and pointing figure
Stretch your thumb and your pointing figure, if you can stretch them more than 90 degrees it means that you possess high self-confidence and are self-reliant. You like to do things in the right and precise manner. You are a lucky person and stick to your values.
In cases when you cannot stretch more than 90 degrees, it indicates that you are a bit shy person and wish to be in your comfort zone, but you may not shove them out. It is better if you try to open up yourself and be flexible.
Obtuse angled thumb
Some people have the thumb that is always at an obtuse angle that is the first half is bent. They are the types of people who are a calm and meditative type. It denotes their creative nature and they can be good artists. When you take Palmistry courses in one of the reputed colleges on the stature of the Institute of Vedic Astrology, it will help you to achieve expertise in the subject and earn degrees.
Length of the thumb
A long thumb shows that you have leadership skills and you love to be within control. When you have a short one, it indicates that you are struggling to control your emotions and you need to work on your self-esteem. When your thumb is twisted, it means that you deeply understand the life situations and are quite calm in dealing with them.
Institute of Vedic Astrology reviews the Vastu Video Foundation course of what is covered. In this introductory Video, the trainer explains the course covered in Online Video Vastu Shastra Foundation course which aims at Vastu for beginners. See the Video to know the scope of the Vedic Vastu Shastra course.
Vastu is considered a science-based climatology and has little connection with religion and spirituality. Ancient people provide some standard guidelines to construct homes, shops, offices, industries, etc. in any more details and efficient manner that helps to live a healthy life and promote overall power and prosperity. Do you want to become a Vastu consultant? You can get enrolled in the Vastu Course at IVA Indore to become the best Astrologer.
Vastu has a logical explanation of scientific truths and facts:
Science influences on Vastu
Nowadays, there are many Vastu Experts who have mastered Vastu from reputed institutes and have followed the standard rule and principles to ensure Vastu Shastra compliance.
Vastu is considered as,
Generally, Vastu is the study of the impact of the sun’s rays on the earth. Vastu can read the features of the house and shows the effects on the residents in a scientific way.
The scientific concept of Vastu is based on the directions North, East, West, and South. Thus, these directions and the effects of Vastu are a permanent thing of Nature.
Scientifically, Vastu helps to make your life happier and problem-free. That’s why most people learn Vastu in any astrology site to live the happiest life.
Just simple! As per the guidelines of Vastu, people construct a house that leads to a healthy and happy life.
As you know, Vastu is based on the properties of the Sun and the Earth. That’s why it is universal in its application. Narrow-minded beliefs like nationality, caste, religion, etc. have nothing to do with the science of Vastu. Everything is equal.
Above mentioned features show the action, cause, and effect of Vastu. Now, you might have understood that Vastu is a scientific approach. For more information about the science of Vastu, you can study the deeper concepts of Vastu in the Institute of Vedic Astrology Indore to make your future brighter.
How Vastu Works Behind the Science
Everyone knows about the solar system. Sun provides life to all living things by giving enough light and heat. It makes life possible on planet Earth. That’s why the Vedas and the Upanishads praised the sun as a Supreme soul or God. The rays of the Sun travel and reach the earth. While traveling, the sky element is considered as the carrier of life energy. Thus, it could carry generous life force into the house.
In Vastu, there are three postulates of design that cover the entire field, building, craft item and article of daily use. Those principles are
- Bhogadyam – appropriate for the purpose
- Sukha Darsham – should be aesthetically pleasing to the eye
- Ramya – provide a feeling of well-being and contentment
Every manifest object is a package of energy and electromagnetic waves, and the dimension of time and space. The Vastu directions are termed as the source of energy.
Moreover, there are a lot of misconceptions about Vastu. When you want to become an expert in Astrology, you can choose expert-designed courses from the most reputed institution for learning Vedic Vastu - Institute of Vedic Astrology and master the subject from any location around the world.
What is Numerology
To Understand Numerology in simple words, it can be interpreted as a science that believes that there is a relationship between numbers and life events. It is fascinating to note that numerologists understand everything about the event that will going to happens in the world but which is entirely dependent on some mystical properties that are associated with numbers. These mystical features come from the inherent vibrations of numbers. According to the theory of numerology, a unique kind of vibration is related to the number. Interestingly, each number can help you to understand and predict the behavior of people and even predict compatibility between two people.
The following section will discuss how numerology can influence a person’s life:
How can it affect your life?
If you believe in it and see the patterns, you can observe the effects of numerology on different aspects of your life. For example:
The course of your Life
The direction of your life is very much decided by the numbers in your life. The kinds of challenges you face, the people you meet, your achievements and lessons of life are all associated with your number. To find out your number, you just need to add all the single digits of your complete birth date and then keep adding them until they are reduced to a single digit. That single number is the number of your life path.
You will be surprised to note that your numerology can give out some insightful aspects of your personality. It can show your characteristics and also let you understand how people see your character when they first meet you. To know this number, you simply need to use the alphabet chart of numerology and see the numerical value of all the consonants in your first, middle and last names. Once you find the numbers, you need to add all the numbers and bring them to a single digit and get your number.
Your Career Path
Numerology can help you much in finding your career path. If you are working on a career path that is compatible with your number, then you will surely get a lot of success without many hurdles or hassles in your life. For example, people with number 3 would be better in communication-related jobs and might face problems if they get into the technical field. Therefore, if you decide on a career keeping in mind your number according to numerology, you can do tremendously well.
What are various Systems involved?
Various systems can be used in numerology. The following section gives you a brief on the three systems:
Chaldean Number System
It is one of the oldest systems that are studied in present times. In this system, the letter to number calculations is determined by vibrations emitted by each letter and not by the alphabetical order itself.
It is one of the most popular systems used in numerology. In this method, the value is assigned by the Western alphabets by utilizing a number formula. The value is between 1 to 9.
The Kabbalah system is originated in the Hebrew culture. It considers a person's name and not the date of birth to determine the number. It has 22 vibrations between 1 to 400
Hence, there are many aspects of Numerology that you might want to discover. In the end, it is up to you to believe in it or not. But learning about it and trying it out once could be worth it.
There are a lot more about Numerology and its deep aspects but for that, you need to learn it professionally. Institute of Vedic Astrology is here to help you out with their Online Distance Learning course of Numerology. Learn Numerology and become a master in your life and career.