These are the terms and conditions governing the use of https://www.ivaindia.com, (the Website) and the agreement that operates between us and you (the Terms). The Website is owned and operated by Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP (us/our/we) and these Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (you/your) in relation to your use of the Website.
Please read carefully these Terms and our Privacy Statement. By using the Website you are consenting to be bound by the current Terms and our Privacy Statement. We May revise the Terms and information contained on the Website at any time and without notice.
If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please refrain from using the Website. If you have any questions about the Terms or the Privacy Statement, please contact us through mail firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDUCT OF USE
You are allowed to access the content of this website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do so without violation of copyright and other proprietary rights, and provided you do not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You accept not to use this website in any way that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, libelous, hateful, or in any other way violating these terms and conditions. While using this website, you accept not to post any inaccurate or false information about yourself, or any information that is not a part of your own CV, or any unsolicited advertisements or business proposals, or chain letters and junk mail. As a user of this website and its service, you are responsible for your own communications and for the consequences of your posting.
The material contained within the courses on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly, it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:·
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it.
Any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools, and
Any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use,or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
1. Loss of income or revenue
2. Loss of business
3. Loss of profits or contracts
4. Loss of anticipated savings
5. Loss of data
6. Loss of goodwill
7. Wasted management or office time and
8. For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LIMITS OF USE
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:·
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
To download any content from courses.
To transmit any data,send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms.
Not to use ad-blocking software.
Not to charge others for the use of Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP unless in specific written agreement with Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP.
Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
We retain discretion to deactivate your account and access to the Website services at any time for any reason whatsoever at our absolute discretion.
You can deactivate your account at any time, but Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP shall maintain course tracking history in our database.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you're paying for.
Any new features which are added to the current site shall also be subject to this Terms and condition. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update,change or retrieve any part of these Terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP at this moment grants the User anon-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the Agreement.
2. The use of the Service is at the User's own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service. The User will at all times bear the risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data.
3. Acceptance of application form is at sole discretion of the Institute of Vedic Astrology. If the application is rejected, then full fees will be refunded.
4. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances after acceptance of application form and admission to the course.
5. Change of address should be informed immediately to the institute as this is the responsibility of the student. Students not getting study material on time should inform immediately to the institute.
6. Institute has made every effort to ensure that the contents of the study material are correct. However, the Institute accepts no responsibility for any errors, omissions or damage caused as an effect thereof.
7. Change of medium is possible by paying Rs.1200/- immediately after receiving the first module and study material. Medium cannot be changed after the dispatch of the second module. Change of medium is also NOT possible if you have taken admission in Fast Track or Super-Fast track.
8. Students wishing to take admission in Hindi and English medium both have will be counted as 2 admissions and fees for 2 course will have to be paid.
9. Partially filled forms and forms without prescribed fees will be rejected.
10. Since all the courses are updated on a regular basis, therefore syllabus, ofcourse, is subject to change without any prior notice.
11. Students who do not pay their installment fees will not be sent study material until dues are cleared. They shall not be allowed to appear in examination.Students will have to pay late fees of Rs. 400 if they send their installment after the due date.
12. Specialisation modules will be sent to Professional Diploma Students Only. The Students can choose any one Specialisation as per their choice.
13. Fast and Super-Fast Track are available to students who have paid full fees.
14. Students can access our courses videos for lifetime but anytime it can be revoked without any prior notice. "No Guarantee”.
15. We provide our courses internationally as well, but the laws of India will be applicable ONLY. We have an office in US but it is not liable.
16. Disputes, if any, subject to competent forum and courts of Indore jurisdiction only.
We May disclose the User's Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that itis necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding,criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defense against legal claims.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
You Must pay in the currency in which the Product price is quoted or is selected. If you do not hold an account in the relevant currency you may pay by debit or credit card (or any other method that Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP may introduce from time to time) and your card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at their current rate.
1. Payment may be made by credit card, debit card or any other such method as Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP may introduce at its absolute discretion.
2. Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP reserves the absolute right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form.
3. Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP cannot guarantee that a particular course will always be available.
4. To maximise security Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP does not hold any credit/debit card details. They are held by third party payment providers.
5. Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order. Your statutory rights are unaffected by these Terms.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Institute of Vedic Astrology LLP, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents,contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Our Inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us: Email: email@example.com