Astrology is the prediction of a certain event in an individuals’ life-based in the time of birth. These are followed in the Hindu system for thousands of years. The traditional astrology is Vedic astrology and there is also KP Astrology evolved in the later days. There are certain differences in both the astrology. Here are some of them; on can also become expert and choose a profession if he completes degrees in astrology in the traditional or online mode.
What is Vedic Astrology?
Vedic astrology, also known as Jyotish or Indian astrology is based on the belief that cosmic objects like planets, moon, stars, and moon have influences on a person’s life. They are based on the time of birth of an individual. Vedic Astrology is originated from the oldest Veda called Rig Veda. Later after many years, it is written and now there are also certain colleges like Institute of Vedic astrology provides courses and degrees to learn Vedic astrology.
What is KP astrology?
As the technology impacts every field, it also showed its impact in the field of astrology. KP Astrology is the software that is used to make astrological predictions. It was discovered by the great Indian Astrologist Late Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti. KP astrology deals with the study of Nakshatras or stars and the parameters based on them to makes predictions on one’s life. There are several colleges like Institute of Vedic astrology Indore provides sources to become an expert in KP astrology system.
What is the other major difference between Vedic and KP astrology?
These are some of the differences between Vedic and KP astrology when you learn astrology you can be clearer about the various differences.
• In Vedic astrology, the predictions seem to be the same since for the people born with same lagna/rasi. But in real time they do not possess the same characters.
• Vedic astrology is predicted according to the change of houses, where KP astrology it is predicted through cups (the connecting nodes of two houses).
• KP astrology gives importance to the starts or Nakshatras or constellations divisions of Zodiac and that serves as the desired for precision.
• They are further divided into 9 divisions and named ‘SUBS’. These are not equal in the Vedic astrology but they are equal in case of KP astrology.
• KP Astrology uses K.P. Ayanamshas as opposed to Lahiri Ayanamshas which is generally used in Vedic System. These two differs by 6 minutes.
• The planets in its Dasha give outcomes as per its Nakshatra Swami instead of the planet itself.
Irrespective of the type of astrology they are generally to predict the nature, character or the events that make occur in the life of the person. Have a look at astrology during certain important activities of your life in order to prevent the mish happenings and to be safe and peaceful. There are also some astrology courses in distance education that you can learn and choose them as your career.