Achieve peace and prosperity with vastu shastra
Nowadays, many homeowners have lost peace of mind because of negative energies. The sleeping direction is the main factor for losing peace as you spend more time in the same direction.
If somebody sleeps in the wrong direction they may get affected with the unwanted energies which result in illness and less peace of mind.
Vastu Shastra – Discard unnecessary things from home and make space to welcome positive energy
Vastu is an old practice which is followed while building a home in order to increase the positive energy around you. While following Vastu you have to follow the standard units of measurements in your home.
To have good positive energy the compatibility of nakshatra of the building to the nakshatra of the resident is very essential. Muhurtha plays a vital role in delivering peace and prosperity for the residents. You can learn vastu from IDA indore which helps you to know more things about Indian astrology and that will help you to get the deep insights about astrology and Indian palmistry.
Best Vastu tips for your home to achieve peace and prosperity
- According to Vastu rule, it is better to have open courtyards in the center of the home to have positive vibes.
- Construct your bedroom in the southern side of the home. You must avoid building the bedrooms in the northern and eastern side as it is not good for you.
- You can build the bedroom in the South-west corner of your home but it should be used by elder people of your home. If you are the head of the family, your bedroom should be on the North-west side.
- Children’s room must face the West direction rather than Northeast, Northwest, Northeast, and Southeast.
- Mirrors should not be placed in the kitchen as well as it should face your children’s bed.
- Keep your kitchen in such a way to face the east direction and you should cook in the Eastside. It is strictly advised not to have a kitchen or doors in front of the toilet. In addition, toilet doors should not face the dining hall or kitchen.
- Your dining hall should not be exposable to the main door of your home. The entrance door must be larger than the door of your home.
- While constructing a home, plan to keep your Pooja and entrance room in the North-East direction. Vastu shows that this rule can bring peace and prosperity to your homes.
- Pooja room doors must have two shutters with four frames and you have to position the deity facing the West east and north.
- To bring prosperity to your home try to keep fishes and you can place it in the Southeast corner of the living room.
- The furniture and furnishing items can be kept in the form of any shapes like circle, square or octagon. You must not keep a television in your bedroom which affects your prosperity greatly.
- You can grow bright colored flowers and aroma flowers in your garden or lawn.
- The backyard of your home should not have any tall trees like Pipal, Banyan and also there should not be any thorny bushes like the cactus.
Thus, these are some of the best Vastu Shastra tips to bring home the prosperity, peace, and happiness. Follow Vastu and Live in Peace!