1. Acceptance of form is at sole discretion of Institute of Vedic Astrology. If application is rejected then full fees will be refunded.
2. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances after acceptance of application form and admission to the course.
3. Change of address should be informed immediately to the institute as this is the responsibility of the student. Student not getting study material on time should inform immediately to the institute.
4. Institute has made every effort to ensure that the contents of study material are correct. However, Institute accept no responsibility for any errors, omissions or damage caused as an effect there of.
5. Change of medium is possible by paying Rs.1200/- immediately after receiving first module and study material. Medium cannot be changed after dispatch of second module.
6. Partially filled form and forms without prescribed fees will be rejected.
7. Since all the courses are updated on regular basis, therefore syllabus of course is subject to change without any prior notice.
8. Students who do not pay their installment fees will not be sent study material until dues are cleared. They shall not be allowed to appear in examination. Students will have to pay late fees of Rs. 400 if they send their installment after due date.
9. Specialisation modules will be sent to Post Graduate Diploma Students Only. The students can choose any one Specialisation as per their choice.
10. Intermediate, Fast and Super Fast Track are available to students who have paid full fees.
11. Super fast track track is available to foreign students and to students with specific reasons and on payment of Rs. 900 extra.
12. Disputes, if any, subject to competent forum and courts of Indore jurisdiction only.